Standard Cybersecurity Services
In a networked world, you can't afford to go it alone. Our partner, the University of Utah Manufacturing Extension Partnership (UUMEP) Center, conducts cybersecurity assessment for businesses based on NIST framework. Find out more at UUMEP.
The UUMEP Program includes:
- GAP Assessment and Risk Analysis
- Plan of Action and Milestones
- A System Security Plan
Am I a Target?
Cyber Attackers can get you through:
- Purchase Orders
- Product Plans
- Client Lists
- Personnel Files
- Smart Phones
- HVAC Printers
- Siri, Alexa, etc.
- Home Appliances
- Security Cameras
- Supply Chain
Why Should I Have A Plan?
- Adds business stability
- Clients won’t leave your business
- Protects vital data
- Prepares you for compliance/ client audits
- May be required by clients (NIST 800-171)
- Includes your response to cyber attack
- Secures future business with DoD Etc.
- Avoids business disruptions
- Prevents theft & damage to your systems and infrastructure
Across the U.S. Industrial Assessment Centers work with manufacturing clients to increase awareness of cybersecurity risks and potential mitigation activities. As part of facility site visits, IAC clients may elect to receive cybersecurity risk assessments to identify security and privacy deficiencies to the business infrastructure, with a focus on vulnerabilities associated with industrial controls systems. Find out more at IAC Cybersecurity Resources